Friday, January 20, 2017

My computer experience dates back to when I was a 8 years old when I was given my first computer and ever since then I have always been around computers learning how they work and new ways to make things work on them.

My experience with photoshop and illustrator is beginner I have had experience in Graphic Design 1 but that was for only one semester I know some basic beginner techniques but beyond that I am not very good at using either yet.

Yes I have a computer at home and it has both photoshop and illustrator.

My major is web design and development. I hope to work from home as a freelance web designer but first I want to work for a company to get experience to run my own business.

Knowledge of graphic designs and how to better my craft so that I can become an accomplished designer.

I do not have a favorite artist personally but I do enjoy a lot of gothic era style paintings and also paintings from the renaissance era.

I like Daft Punk they make some very good music.

When I am not glued to my computer playing video games I like to go on walks and explore nature. I enjoy trying to find animals in the wild and hiking long distances.

One day I woke up and nobody was home so I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I went out into my living room it was all quiet not even my cat was making any noise he was fast asleep. I went into my kitchen and got myself a soda out of the fridge and clicked it open. I took a large sip from it and sat down at my computer wiggling my mouse back and forth to wake it up. When it awoke the screen blinded my eyes for a second and then my eyes adjusted to the brightness. I logged onto to facebook and checked to what was happening with my friends today. After which I turned on my favorite game and started to game.


No comments:

Post a Comment