Saturday, April 8, 2017

Homework #8

First off, I love J.J. he's a brilliant man with a great sense of humor and a fascinating mind. I thoroughly enjoyed this video about how a simple box can convey hope, mystery, imagination and many other feelings. Technology has given us the foundation to let our dreams become a reality. Anything we imagine can become possible which is a beautiful thing. Years ago we could only dream about making movies on our own with what we had. Technology is more affordable and readily available then years ago. Innovation is on the rise and it's because of people like J.J. who dare to dream and don't let obstacles get in their way. I walk away from this video with a mindset that anything that I imagine is possible if I'm willing to apply myself and learn new ways to innovate.

No comments:

Post a Comment